You may use information on HookupGeek’s services (such as exclusive HookupGeek’s reviews, texts, articles, blog posts, and similar materials) purposely made available by HookupGeek for downloading (copying) from the Site, provided that you
- use such information only for your personal and non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media;
- not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents;
- make no modifications to any such information, and
- not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
There is a range of restrictions to touch upon as for the Content published on HookupGeek
- You are strongly prohibited to share, copy, distribute, republish, publish, and use in any other purposes the contents of the pages without the preliminary consent given by the HookupGeek Ltd. administration in order not to violate the basic regulations of the authorship legislation. It is possible to get the consent by pushing the “Contact Us” button;
- You are obliged to provide a hyperlink to the initial pages/posts you were given consent to use in case if you decide on copying any information, including texts and images, since they are protected by the copyright law and are the part of the HookupGeek’s authorship; and
- In case(s) of the current regulation’s violation, the HookupGeek’s management is legally eligible to act in the manner and in compliance with the current legislation to have the rights defended and secured.
However, you have the rights and are eligible to
- use the website or application in an ordinary manner;
- apply the feedback buttons to get in touch with the support team to have your inquiries resolved.
Your Use of the Site
No one is allowed or supposed to utilize any “page-scrape,” “deep-link,” “robot,” “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. HookupGeek reserves the right to bar any such activity.
- You may not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site implemented by DMCA Protection, Norton Secured, McAfee, and TRUSTe Certified Security.
- You may not attempt to gain any unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any HookupGeek server, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by hacking or any other illegitimate means.
- You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or with any other person’s use of the Site.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message/comment/feedback or transmittal you send to HookupGeek on or through the Site or any service offered on or through the Site. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
HOOKUPGEEK CANNOT AND/OR WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROMISE THAT THE SITE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT, SERVICE OR FEATURE OF THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED IN THE FUTURE. THE SAME APPLIES TO THE IDEA THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS YOU MIGHT HAVE EXPECTED. THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. HOOKUPGEEK CANNOT ENSURE THAT ANY FILES OR OTHER DATA YOU OBSERVE, READ OR DOWNLOAD FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. HOOKUPGEEK DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. HOOKUPGEEK DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR ANY HOOKUPGEEK SERVICES. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY LINKED SITES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST HOOKUPGEEK FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE SITE OR ANY SUCH CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES. THIS PART CAN ALSO BE MODIFIED; HOWEVER, IT WILL NOT BE LIMITED TO THESE BASES, AS WELL.
The above disclaimer by HookupGeek is believed to apply to any error, omission, interruption, damages, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, liability or injuries caused by any failure of performance, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use, whether for breach of contract, deletion, communication line failure, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
HookupGeek reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without any notice to be sent or displayed to the visitors of the Site:
- to interrupt the operation of the Site, or any portion of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes; and
- to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Site, or any portion of the Site, for any reason;
- to modify or change the Site, or any portion of the Site, and any applicable policies or terms.
Limitation of Liability
Except where prohibited by the current legislation framework, legal regulations, and current law, in no event will HookupGeek be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if HookupGeek has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold HookupGeek, its directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and/or affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) both currently and in the future, made against HookupGeek by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site.
HookupGeek may disclose any information we have about you (including the one obtained via cookies (for more details, read the Privacy section by HookupGeek)) if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the Site, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) HookupGeek’s rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of the Site, including HookupGeek’s readers and visitors. HookupGeek reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that HookupGeek deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. HookupGeek also may disclose your information when HookupGeek determines that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
You also acknowledge and agree that HookupGeek may preserve any transmittal or communication by you with HookupGeek through the Site or any service offered on or through the Site, and may also disclose such data if required to do so by the legislation framework, legal regulations, and current law or HookupGeek determines that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to
- respond to claims that any such data violates the rights of others;
- properly comply with legal process;
- protect the rights, property or personal safety of HookupGeek, its employees, users of or visitors to the Site, and the public.
Links To Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by HookupGeek.
HookupGeek has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that HookupGeek shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit being redirected from HookupGeek.
For the US Residents
In addition, the activities of HookupGeek, as one part, and the users/readers/visitors, as another part, are to be based on the following legal regulations and laws applicable throughout the USA, namely,
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA):
- Section 104 of the Copyright Act “establishes the conditions of eligibility for protection under U.S. law for works from other countries under the treaties by World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), including the WIPO Copyright Treaty and the WIPO Performances and Phonograms Treaty (to secure any other except written information such as including YouTube video channel but not limited to).”
- Section 102(b) of the DMCA “amends section 104 of the Copyright Act and adds new definitions to section 101 of the Copyright Act in order to extend the protection of U.S. law to those works required to be protected under the WIPO Copyright Treaty (WCT) and the WIPO Performances and Phonograms Treaty (WPPT).”
- Section 512(b) of the DMCA “limits the liability of service providers for the practice of retaining copies, for a limited time, of material that has been made available online by a person other than the provider, and then transmitted to a subscriber at his or her direction. The service provider retains the material so that subsequent requests for the same material can be fulfilled by transmitting the retained copy, rather than retrieving the material from the original source on the network.”
- Section 512(d) of the DMCA “relates to hyperlinks, online directories, search engines and the like. It limits liability for the acts of referring or linking users to a site that contains infringing material by using such information location tools.”
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule (“COPPA”) 15 U.S.C. 6501-6508 makes it necessary to:
- notify parents of their information practices;
- provide parents access to their child’s personal information;
- obtain verifiable parental consent for the collection, use, or disclosure of children’s personal information;
- let parents prevent further maintenance or use or future collection of their child’s personal information;
- not require a child to provide more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in an activity;
- maintain reasonable procedures to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of the personal information; and
- prevent children under 18 years old from visiting the website by HookupGeek.
- Video Privacy Protection Act (VPPA), also known as a Synthetic PPA, or Contract for Differences (without, along with all or one of the following Connecticut General Statute § 53-450, Maryland Code Article 27 § 583, Michigan Law § 445.1712):
- responsibility of illegal usage of HookupGeek’s exclusive Youtube Video or the whole YouTube channel by HookupGeek;
- the VPPA does not preempt state law. That is, states are free to enact broader protections for individuals’ records.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA):
You may not use and/or export and/or re-export any Content and/or any copy and/or adaptation of such Content, or any product or service offered on the Site both now and in the future, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including without limitation United States export laws and regulations.
Feedback and Information
Any feedback you provide at the HookupGeek Site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. HookupGeek shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
The information contained in this web site is subject to change without notice.
Copyright © 2018-2019 HookupGeek LTD. All rights reserved. All rights reserved. www.HookupGeek.com – Top Hookup Adult Dating Sites Reviews. Photos are taken from Shutterstock.
Updated by The HookupGeek Legal Dept. on Nov. 18, 2019